Burloak Canoe Club offers a range of programs for paddlers of all ages and levels of experience. Program information can be found at the links to the right. Questions can be emailed to Registrar@burloakcanoe.com.
The full 2018 Registration Package is now available (revised April 14, 2018).
2018 Registration Package: Click on the links below to view the various parts of the package. Please note that families of 3 or more should contact the Registrar for discount pricing; online registration is not available for families of 3 or more.
For Dragon Boat information and crew registration only, please refer to the Dragon Boat page.
Complete Registration Package: 2018 Burloak Registration Package REVISED
2018 Burloak ELEMENTARY Registration Pack (for kids aged 8-15); the package includes the registration form. Here are the fees for the 2018 Elementary Program. Please also see our Elementary (8-15) and Canoe Kids page for more information.
Step 1: Complete your registration form. Submit a paper copy at the club or send a scanned pdf of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Pay for your registration. There are two options for payment: cheque or eTransfer
1. Send eTransfer to: email@example.com.
2. Comments area: Athlete’s name, program (do not include the password)
3. Password: Create a password for this transaction.
4. Complete the eTransfer transaction.
5. Create and send a separate email containing the athlete’s name and program and the password to: firstname.lastname@example.org